The Nebraska Resources Development Fund Act of 1974 created a fund to assist with the development and wise use of Nebraska’s water and land resources. The Nebraska Resources Development Fund can be used to provide grants and/or loans to political subdivisions of the state or an agency of the state, or it can be used by the Department of Natural Resources to acquire an interest in a project in the name of the state. The Act created a conjunctive administrative system with certain responsibilities delegated to the Natural Resources Commission, and other responsibilities delegated to a statutorily created "Advisory Board." On February 15, 1985, the Director of Natural Resources assumed the responsibilities and duties of the Advisory Board in accordance with the provisions of L.B. 1106.
- Title 256: Resources Development Fund
- Nebraska Resources Development Fund Brochure (May 2013)
- Resource Development Fund Quarterly Report Form
The Quarterly Report Form can be filled out on-line. When the form is complete you can print the form. If you have questions contact Program Administrator.
- Project Proposal and Application Forms
- Project Location Map
- 2014 RDF Biennial Report
- 2016 RDF Biennial Report
- 2018 RDF Biennial Report
- NRDF Review Committee Structure
- Six State Funds Overview Brochure
- Program Description and Objectives (July 2009)